The Reason Behind Our Wins

 On Saturday, August 8th, our seesaw club members participated in the annual showdown game. When I saw my team, I was a bit surprised to see that the teammate I was with last time was my teammate once again. Both of us were on the younger side of the members, so to be honest, I didn't have high expectations. When we were choosing our name, our 3rd member, who is visually impaired, clicked instantly with us. Our team name was 야르, which is a Korean slang term that was the catchiest out of all the names. This gave me a sense of hope that we were going to do well with this energy.

When we entered the room, I was anxious and hoped that I wouldn't have to end the game- I didn't want the pressure. In some games, we did well. In some, we struggled. However, what I thought was so great about our team was the encouragement and energy our team had. No matter how bad we played and how many games we lost, we were capable of bringing the best energy for sure.

Luckily, our team placed 2nd in the competition. From the start, we emptied our minds and tried to enjoy the games instead of caring about our standing. I believe that was what led to our achievement. It was all about the energy and optimism.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Showdown Volunteer 5/25

will showdown cup 5/25

Showdown Tournament